Join our Team.
Work at MarketizeIt! We’re hiring for the following positions and offer a competitive salary and tiered commission structure.
- Primary responsibility encompasses client relationship management and campaign detail project management to successfully implement search engine marketing initiatives, specifically paid-search campaign execution.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a client’s paid search marketing initiatives. This includes managing the execution of search marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Detailed tasks include managing the strategy and planning of paid search campaigns, managing the launch of each program, optimizing each program to meet specified performance objectives and managing client expectations/communications throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold weekly/monthly campaign status calls including delivered monthly reports on results.
- 3-5 years of search engine marketing experience is required, specifically paid-search within Google AdWords including hands-on experience with content networks and phone tracking.
- Computer skills – including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to analyze results to determine key findings.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum three years experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) in the client service field.
- Previous campaign management experience and a comprehensive understanding of:
- Setting up paid search accounts from scratch
- The different types of search engine marketing tactics
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
Why work with us?
- Work from anywhere in the world you choose. We’re looking for the very best people, so we won’t be restricted by your location. We won’t expect you to visit clients either, so you can spend the whole day doing productive work—and the whole evening with your loved ones.
- Collaborate with prestigious clients. Imagine what it will feel like to lead projects for amazing companies you can brag to your friends about.
- In your first year, you can expect to earn $76,000–$145,000, plus performance-based bonuses. We pay considerably more than most other agencies, because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones.
If you even slightly suspect you might be suitable for working with us at MarketizeIt, please complete our application form. We’re getting good at spotting budding talent and, at the very least, the application process will reveal the skills that you still need to acquire.